ATLANTA — In sports, there is bizarre, there is really bizarre and then there is just plain eerie, like top-ranked Alabama’s 35-28 victory over fourth-ranked Georgia on Saturday, which confirmed the Crimson Tide’s spot...
- Pressure builds on Hong Kong leader as democracy activist vows to join protests
- US Open: Gary Woodland holds off Brooks Koepka to win first major
- U.S. Open: Long-Driving Gary Woodland Putts His Way to Victory
- Hong Kong Protesters Return to the Streets, Rejecting Leader’s Apology
- The Score Of ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Sounds Like No Other In 2019