WASHINGTON — Congressional efforts to reach a border security deal ahead of another government shutdown broke down on Sunday over Democratic demands to limit the detention of undocumented immigrants, as President Trump moved more...
- At Venezuela’s Border, a Strange and Deadly Showdown Over Aid
- Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Investigation
- R Kelly: Singer charged with sexual abuse in Chicago
- U.S. threatens new sanctions on Venezuela if aid convoys blocked-official
- Sunscreen Regulations Haven’t Aged Well